Tuesday, June 29, 2010

a sort of new addition

Well, my summer has been slightly lazy so far. It is weird being on summer break, but I am enjoying the break, and not really getting anything I need to get done. :)

We actually have a sort of new addition. I know I know what everyone is thinking, "how many animals do Chelsey and Levi need?" Well, just listen.. haha. So, at Levi's new work/warehouse area, there was a little kitten found wandering around. Now, you know me, and you know I felt bad for the little guy. So, with help from his co-workers, Levi brought the little guy home. Levi is showing some restraint, and the new kitten is living in the "man-cave"/shed area in our front yard. It stays cool in there, and there is a couch.

We named him Figaro, and we are still looking for a home for him. It seems as everyone as too many animals. If worse comes to worse we will keep him as an outdoor animal only.. haha. I know we are nuts, but we just can't say no.


Other than that, things are pretty normal. I am still working with children with autism. I only have one client, so its not very much. We are avoiding the heat, and Levi is still with sierra. Hopefully posts will become more regularly throughout the summer



4 comments:

Jarom and Melissa said...

nice new design. hope all goes well with summer plans and work.

Jarom

Randy said...

Looks just like a cat we had when I was growing up that someone at my house named "Putsie". But like all animals we had when growing up she didn't receive the best care caught some fever and died relatively young. Good luck finding "it" a new home. Like the new blog look. I keep waiting to see those awesome pictures that Levi is supposed to taking with his cool camera.
-Randy

Grandma Pearl said...

Nice upgrade on your blog.
I'm still waiting for someone to really show me how to put my pictures together so they are side by side.
Chelsey, maybe you could help guide me through.Good luck with the kitty, I'm afraid we've outgrown animals but it is nice to see how many of our family are enjoyaing theirs.
Glad your enjoyig working a little this summer.
When does your school start and what school will you be at.
Special Ed is so rewardidng.
Love,
Grandm Pearl

scooping it up said...

nice changes! Kitty is so cute. I have a hard time saying no too. Andrew doesn't though, so he keeps me under control.