Thursday, January 13, 2011

eggs

well its always busy around winter time. and sense i work on the internest i seem to enjoy being on it less and less on my free time. Simple solution. just do it at work while i get paid.

Anyways.. Not much new to report.

Got a GoPro for Christmas(which I love) so i will be making more and more vids as time goes on. heres the first one. I had a friend from Washington fly out for my birthday and we did some hiking in tahoe.

just one little run.

Out of bounds at Homeood with Migs. from Levi Guthrie on Vimeo.

We hiked out of bounds at homewood. First GoPro vid... EVER!!



and then for Staci, here are some other pictures i took. Im trying to save up for a D60.








4 comments:

Sariah Marie Hafen said...

I love these pictures! Especially the sky lines.

Allie Thornbrue said...

DARLING puppies!

scooping it up said...

og my gosh, that video makes me nasueated. so beautiful though.

that first dog shot is AWESOME, the lighting is perfect. i also really like the last shot because of the sun flare in it. I love using sun flare. nice work.

Leah said...

Great videos and awesome pictures. Keep 'em coming!