Saturday, March 7, 2009

New puppy

Hey all, so we have had zoe for about 9 months now. she loves the dog parks and going out to play with other dogs. the cats were getting a little sick of her trying to play with them and juping at dogs on the TV is so sad so we decided to get her a brother to play with. His name is Ari and they love each other. all they do is wrestel. And yes, he is a French bulldog, and his ears are coming up soon. The cartalage in his ears isnt stiff enough, but sometimes one or the other sticks up and we are sure it will happen soon












9 comments:

Leah said...

Adorable!!!!!
Aunt Leah

Jarom and Melissa said...

Like I said on sierra, I think Ari is cool looking with the white stripe.

Randy said...

Zoe looks huge compared to Ari! But cute! Thanks for the photo update!

scooping it up said...

We love Ari- is he jewish? When Jane saw the pics she said "Hey, is that Zoe?" She remembered! What a sweet little man. I will admit, as soon as don't have babies in the house, I might need a Frenchie. They are so stinkin' cute.

Allie Thornbrue said...

That is the sweetest thing I have EVER seen.

Jarom and Melissa said...

PS - check out our 3 days boarding with uncle Jason on my blog. Wish you could have come. Next year?

Jarom

Grandma Jane said...

Awe, so cute!!! I wish dad would let me have a kitty. Dogs get too big for me. They, Zoe & Ari look so happy together. I should come visit before Ari is not a puppy any more. Do I need to come in the next 6 weeks? :)

Unknown said...

staci.. his middle name is Gold.. so what do you think?

Grandma Pearl said...

WOW!!! Puppies and more puppies.
They are darling but not for Grandpa and I. We travel too much and would need them boarded out so much they would wonder if we really loved them.
Like your mom it would be fun to see them in person.
Pam, will be in Sacramento March 17TH and goes home Sunday 22. She is planning on doing her second knee on the 26Th.
Maybe you can connect.
Love,
Grandma Pearl