Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I've heard that people keep complaining that not enough updating has been done, so here I am with more pictures from whistler, plus more.
Im still having troubles rotating. I really haven't put to much into figuring out how to rotate, because well I'm lazy, but some day i will investigate. Until then you guys will have to live with the sideways pictures! haha sorry!


Here is Levi, all fancy in his snowboard gear. You can definently spot him on the mountain!

Levi and my youngest brother, Robby.

My dad and part of my mom's head. We were changing our clothes for snowmobiling.

A nice view of the slopes from the Creekside Village that we stayed at.

These are our 3 kitties. This is how we usually find them when Levi or I come home from work. This is Levi's computer chair. The one looking at the camera is Jim. The other black one is Junior and the one junior is using as a pillow is Mo.

Im sorry i've been lazy with updating. Since we've ended vacation I've been working 40 hours a week at my job. I love it, but when the weekends come I just want to sit on the couch and be lazy. Plus its been raining which makes my laziness even greater. I promise we'll do better!

5 comments:

Allie Thornbrue said...

Your cats are beautiful. And speaking of beautiful, that snow covered, foggy slope is gorgeous!

Thanks for the update.

Randy said...

Once the picture is on the computer, right mouse-click on the file. A menu will pop up; one of the choices will be to rotate the file. Windows Vista rotates pictures automatically (don't ask me how it knows). Love the pics! Levi looks like a character in Rainbow Six - Splinter Cell (XBox game for the uninitiated folk reading this comment). All he needs is an M-16 or Uzzi. Thanks for the update!

Jarom and Melissa said...

I prefer that the slopes be snow colored with bright sunlight instead of foggy, or worse, still snowing. I was going don one of my first black diamond runs a few weeks back and it started snowing. Needless to say I dug the front end of my board into a mogul and went head over heels twice and came to a stop about 50 feet down the hill. I had to take the rest of the run without my goggles so I could see better. My leading ankle got twisted out and back behind me and I had to baby my foot for a week.

The cats are hilarious. I was going to offer instructions on how to rotate the pictures but I see that dear ole dad beat me to it.

Have a good one. Great work!

Jarom

Seth said...

Levi, looking good! You and Seth have the same eyes. Checking them out under your goggles. Red is my favorite color, love Robby's sweater. It is so neat that you can have so much fun with your family. I recognized MO from the pic I have on my fridge. Are the other two kitties siblings? The snow storm on the other post is really cool. By the way jarom were you wearing a helmet? You have a son to think about now. Get a cool one like Levi's. No on the artiliary Rand, you know I don't do guns! Love this, thanks!

Allie Thornbrue said...

This is James, responding to Randy's comment. Most cameras have a sensor that detects the orientation, and the camera embeds that information as metadata in the file header. Not that Vista isn't smart, but why can't the camera itself rotate the picture?